Chapter 4 of IT Act, 2000, “Attribution, Acknowledgement & Dispatch of Electronic records This section mainly deals with...
.Net provides two type of code environment i.e. Managed Code Un-managed Code Managed Code Managed Code is the code...
Server Side state management is another technique of maintaining state of asp.net webpages. Another alternative is client side state...
State Management techniques in asp.net has two types i.e. Client Side and Server Side. Let us discuss client side...
State Management is a technique in asp.net to preserve state of a control or a page in asp.net, as web pages...
Synchronous Counter Asynchronous Counter 1. This circuit are easy to design. 1. This circuit are difficult to design. 2. ...
Since Swing Framework contains a large set of components which provides rich functionalities & also allows high levels of...
RC4was designed by Ron Rivest. It is based on stream cipher i.e. the encryption & decryption happens byte by...
BlowFish was developed by Bruce Schneier. Blowfish is a symmetric block cipher.It encrypts 64 bit block with variable-length key,...
The following example explains Caesar Cipher in Network Security and its implementation. Click here to download the PDF
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (32)
- News (39)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (10)
- Uncategorized (2)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017
- Tybscit Exam Semester 5 2017 dates declared