- When content of message change after sending the message by sender but before receiver receive it then we can say that integrity of message is lost.
- For example if user A sent message to user B but somehow user C managed to access that message and change content of message. User B have no way to knowing that message is tampered after user A sent that message. User A also does not know that message is tampered.
- This type of attacks is known as modification.
Chirag Deora, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, bscit notes, bscit notes for mumbai university, network security notes, network security notes for tybscit semester 5, network security practicals, RC4 Algorithm, tybscit semester 5 practicals, 0
RC4was designed by Ron Rivest. It is based on stream cipher i.e. the encryption & decryption happens byte by...
Kaushik Kini, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, different types of viruses, network security notes, notes for tybscit, viruses in network security, 0
Parasitic Virus:- his is the most common form of virus. Such a virus attaches itself to executable files and...
Kaushik Kini, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, network security notes, phases of a virus, phases of a virus in network security, tybscit network security phases of a virus, 0
The first stage is called Pre-trigger stage or the dormant stage. In this stage viruses lie dormant, and does...
Chirag Deora, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, bscit notes, download bscit notes of Mumbai University, Implement Advance Encryption Standard algorithm, network security notes, network security notes for tybscit semester 5, network security practicals, 0
The Following example explains Implement Advance Encryption Standard.
Kaushik Kini, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, confidentiality in network security, network security notes, tybscit network security confideniality, 0
The principle of confidentiality specifies that only the sender and intended recipient should be able to access the...
Shahnuma, , Network Security, atul kahate notes network security, idea algorithm, idea algorithm in network security, mumbai university tybscit notes, tybscit network security notes, 0
IDEA – International Data Encryption Algorithm. It is patent protected to prevent fraud and privacy.It was meant to be a...
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (33)
- News (40)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (11)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Question Paper and Solution November 2017 (C75:25)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017