IDEA – International Data Encryption Algorithm. It is patent protected to prevent fraud and privacy.It was meant to be a...
We all know in Caesar cipher we replace each alphabet with other alphabet which is 3 positions down the...
Caesar cipher is substitution technique cipher In Caesar cipher we replace each alphabet with the alphabet that is actually...
Keys distribution in each technique Symmetric-key: It only needs one key to encrypt and decrypt the message. Both user...
The principle of availability states that information should be available to authorized user at all the time. Example :-...
There are situation where a user sends a message, and later on refuses that he had sent that message...
The first stage is called Pre-trigger stage or the dormant stage. In this stage viruses lie dormant, and does...
Parasitic Virus:- his is the most common form of virus. Such a virus attaches itself to executable files and...
Fraud:- Modern fraud attacks concentrate on manipulating some aspects of electronic currency, credit cards, electronic stock certificates, checks, letters...
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (33)
- News (40)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (11)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Question Paper and Solution November 2017 (C75:25)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017