Flow charts are graphical representation of any process or in other words they are graphical representation of steps we...
Software testing is a term coined in favor of testing a product with respect to software’s, websites, mobile applications...
Keys distribution in each technique Symmetric-key: It only needs one key to encrypt and decrypt the message. Both user...
set serveroutput on; declare a number:=&a; begin for i in 1..a loop for j in 1..i loop dbms_output.put(‘*’); end...
The principle of availability states that information should be available to authorized user at all the time. Example :-...
There are situation where a user sends a message, and later on refuses that he had sent that message...
What do you mean by communication? Discuss its role in modern day’s business. Discuss Two-way communication cycle. Why feedback...
While Loop : Set Serveroutput On; DECLARE v_no NUMBER := &no; f NUMBER := 1; n_temp NUMBER; BEGIN n_temp...
Basic Loop Set serverouput on; DECLARE v_no NUMBER := &no; f NUMBER := 1; n_temp NUMBER; BEGIN n_temp:= v_no;...
Green Computing Book
C++ Interview Questions
- Advance Java (15)
- Advance Sql (8)
- ASP.NET with C# (16)
- Computer Graphics (3)
- Cyber Law (22)
- Digital Electronics 16-17 (2)
- Fybscit Semester 1 (1)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Bank (2)
- Fybscit Semester 2 (1)
- Imperative Programming (6)
- Linux Administration (3)
- Unit 1 (3)
- Network Security (33)
- News (40)
- Posts (1)
- Professional Communication Skills (2)
- Project (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Software Testing (1)
- Tybscit Question Papers (11)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Question Paper and Solution November 2017 (C75:25)
- TYBSCIT Semester 5 Exam Dates of October 2017 CBSGS 75:25 Postponed
- Tybscit Semester 5 Question Paper & Solutions November 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 1 Question Paper & Solutions – October 2016 (75:25)
- FYBSCIT Semester 2 Question Paper & Solutions – March 2017